The one thing all Treatd providers have in common is that they look at beauty, health & wellness holistically to give you the best solution and results specifically for you. Today, you can find providers across board certified practices like medical aesthetics, dentistry, acupuncture, naturopathy, therapy, functional medicine, and chiropractic in addition to certified wellness practitioners across meditation, yoga, bodywork, life coaching, energy work, nutrition, fitness and much more.What happens if I have a negative experience with a provider?
We don’t want that to happen, which is why we thoroughly vet every provider – this means background checks, verifying credentials, and checking up on client experience before providers join. That said, if you do have a negative experience, we encourage you to let both the provider or the venue and our team know. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow-up with both you and the practitioners in question to get to the bottom of things quickly.What are Treatd verified providers?
The Treatd Verified badge on a provider profile means that the provider meets or exceeds our high standards of trust and transparency including board certifications, licensing, customer satisfaction ratings, on-site engagement and commitment to responsive service. Treatd Verified gives you peace of mind when choosing a provider.
- High Patient Satisfaction: Treatd Verified providers earn and maintain a minimum customer satisfaction rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
- Good Professional Standing: We verify the medical/professional license of each Treatd Verified provider every 3 months.
- Commitment to Transparency: Treatd Verified providers promptly answer consumer questions, show unedited before and after photos of their most well-known procedures/treatments/regimes, and list their active board certifications so you can easily find what your provider is certified in.
- Prompt Responses & Expert Answers: Treatd Verified providers commit to responding to member consultation requests within 2 business days.
There are high-quality providers who aren’t Treatd Verified–at least not yet! Providers have to apply for this designation and this can take some time. The Treatd Verified badge on a provider profile means that the provider meets our high standards of trust and transparency. This includes verified credentials, a professional license in good standing, a history of positive reviews, commitment to responding to inquiries sent via Treatd in a timeline manner, and including a standard set of facts and content, including workplace privileges, specific years of experience, customer reviews, unedited before and after photos, and Q&A. We encourage you to do your research to identify the right provider for you.How do I refer a provider that I don’t see on Treatd?
We’re only as good as the company we keep and the community we cultivate, so thanks for the referral. You can direct the provider to our List your business page or connect us directly by emailing email@example.comI don’t see providers in my area
We may not be in your area just yet. We’re just getting started and actively working with our global community to onboard expert practitioners around the country. Your feedback will help us prioritise which cities we launch in next, so please do let us know if you’d like to see Treatd near you. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will get back to you shortly.Tips for researching a Provider
Are you new to Treatd and trying to find the best provider who fits your needs? We’re here to help you get started. You have two options: Option 1: Simply enter a treatment, speciality, specialist or service keyword and location and we’ll let you know which providers are near you and show you more information about that provider and what other community members are saying about them. Here are some things to keep in mind when searching for providers:
- Don’t limit your research. When researching providers, we always suggest you speak with at least 3-5 providers who specialise in the service you’re interested in, read their reviews and confirm their certifications.
- Take a close look at their education background and expertise. Every provider with a professional profile on Treatd has been vetted by our team to ensure that they are board-certified and meet our guidelines. To learn more about a providers’ certifications, education experience, memberships, and expertise, visit the “About” section under that provider’s professional profile.
- See what clients have to say. Treatd welcomes both positive and negative reviews, so you can read about the experience of fellow community members–both good and bad–on each provider’s profile. When searching through reviews, you can always sort them by most recent and by rating to make your search a little easier.
- View clients results instantly. Most providers on the site have Before and After photos included in their Treatd profile, which gives you an opportunity to see their work up close from the comfort of your home or at your own convenience.
- Book a few consultations. We recommend booking multiple consultations with providers when you’re shopping around for the right fit. To make it easy for you, you can submit a consultation request or book directly depending on the providers’ options. Once this is received, providers will typically reach out to you within 3-5 business days.
Treatd is a no-nonsense destination for reviews and opinions to help you find the right provider. We don’t remove provider profiles but we may restrict their accounts in certain circumstances. That means any public content — the providers’ profile and reviews about them, for example — won’t be removed. However we may remove a providers’ account. This restricts the provider’s access to Treatd and removes special designations (like Verified) and consultation forms. Account removal is an internal decision and we don’t share the nitty gritty details publicly, but we may add wording to their profile, such as “account suspended” or “license suspended,” to indicate the reason for removal.How do I make a complaint about a provider?
We take complaints about providers very seriously. Here are resources to help you resolve your complaints.Your safety is important to us. We’ll look into any complaints and take action quickly.
QUALIFICATIONS LISTED ON-SITETreatd verifies every providers’ credentials before they join the site, and then we re-verify credentials regularly. Complaints about how a providers’ qualifications are listed on Treatd can be emailed to directly us. For example:
- Are his or her certifications and medical license listed correctly?
- Have any new disciplinary actions recently occurred?
- Do you have questions about our eligibility guidelines?
ON-SITE BEHAVIOURProviders agree to follow the Provider Code of Conduct, just like consumers, and they’re required to behave professionally at all times. Complaints about a providers’ conduct on the site should be sent to The Treatd support team. For example:
- Inappropriate content (photos, answersa comments)
- Privacy issues
- Selling in the community